l'alliance du sang Index du Forum
l'alliance du sang Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What is up with the 0 ping players? Are we in P2P yet again?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'alliance du sang Index du Forum -> guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 09:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: What is up with the 0 ping players? Are we in P2P yet again? Répondre en citant

Hi there,

After this update, I've noticed that there are games where I join where there are 1 or 2 players with 0 ping. Yesterday, I had 1 lobby where 4 of 5 players in the opposing team had 0 ping. As the match progressed, I saw it fluctuate up to 5ms.  

What is going on? Are we back to P2P? This happened in core and the game felt at lot like P2P. I had to lead my shots a lot. The gnasher felt like something was done to it and that's when it hit me that it is possible we are in P2P. 

Did the servers go down for core? I know in competitive warmup it's dedicated. If it's not P2P, then what the hell is going on?

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/what-is-up-with-the-0-ping-players-are-we-in-p2p-yet-again/7e8805fa-5d01-48f1-b478-4f7310b486e9/posts

website builder software

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Oct - 09:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'alliance du sang Index du Forum -> guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange